CPM SCHEDULING - POWERPROJECT
Why Choose Powerproject?
First launched in 1988, Powerproject is a powerful, project, portfolio and resource management solution designed to support the way construction schedulers work and has evolved with their input so that it specifically meets the needs of the industry. Used by large and small businesses alike, it is the preferred software of thousands of construction professionals.
Powerproject has been used on some of the world’s most complex construction projects including: Europe’s tallest building, The Shard; The Reichstag in Berlin; Banora Point Highway in Australia; Durban International Airport and the rebuilding of Christchurch New Zealand.
- Easy-to-use but extremely powerful
- Fully scalable so suits projects and portfolios of all sizes
- Superior presentation and simple printing – Displays repeated tasks on one row- Options to integrate BIM models for4D planning
- Filtering for easier management of sub-contractors
- Better protection against litigation caused by delay
- Cost-effective licensing options: choose single user, concurrent user or SaaS license
- Enterprise option for multi-user, multi-project, real-time access
- Affordable 4D planning – link project plans to 3D models within a single application
- Site Progress Mobile – update project information with remotely recorded progress
- Provides dashboard reporting for quick executive summaries of progress
- Precise scheduling for greater accuracy – Dashboard reporting for quick executive summaries
- Easily integrates with other software
- Construction-specific training courses and expert support
Single User License (Local): Simplest license, with local access on one specific Windows machine only. However, the license can periodically be transferred to another machine if required.
Concurrent License (Server): A cost-effective way of letting more users have access to the software by sharing licenses on a local server and bringing down the overall cost of purchase considerably.
SaaS Subscription (Cloud): As an alternative option to outright purchase, a license can be taken on subscription (minimum term six months). This allows an individual user to access the software via a Cloud service on a number of platforms. Powerproject Enterprise is ideal where a number of people need to access and update a central plan. It gives organisation-wide visibility over all project-related data so that multiple users can work collaboratively viewing real-time information.
Both single and concurrent user options are available with enterprise access.
With Powerproject Enterprise you can:
- Centrally manage all your projects for optimum efficiency
- Enable a number of people to access and work on the same
project plan at the same time
- Collect data from multiple sites quickly and easily and input it
directly into the project plan
- Control project costs, income and cash flow across your
Powerproject BIM is an integrated module for Powerproject which enables you to easily link the tasks in your project plan with 3D model components for 4D planning in one application. It is ideal for tendering and progress monitoring.
- Identify problems that may not be visible via traditional
- Run scenarios to assess feasibility of execution and find the
- See the impact in the 3D view as you update the Gantt chart
- Study how the build process will appear at different project
- Integrate as-built information
- Create better tenders, faster
Site Progress Mobile
Site Progress Mobile is a free, downloadable app for Android, Apple (iOS) or Windows Phone which enables mobile users to record the progress of tasks and repetitive events from a remote location against their work as scheduled in an Powerproject project plan. It can also be accessed via the web.
Each user sees only the relevant tasks and progress checklists for which they have responsibility. The app is free to install, with the use of the service charged according to the number of active jobs exported to the secure cloud storage area.
Site Progress Module
Business Intelligence is a powerful analytical tool which enables you to easily produce accurate, professional looking dashboard reports on the core business metrics required by the senior managers within your organization without having to collate the data manually.
With Business Intelligence you can:
- Receive early warning of any delays or issues in meeting
- See complete visibility over the status of all your projects,
resources and costs
- Combine Powerproject generated data with third party data
Easy Integration with Other Software
Powerproject enables you to open files from and integrate with other systems to support collaborative working and help you exchange project data easily with people working on different software if needed.
- Open files from Microsoft Project, Oracle Primavera and
- Save Powerproject files into formats that can be opened in the
systems listed in above
- Templates are provided for opening files from other formats for
- Easy integration with systems such as estimating applications
(including our Bidcon product)