HAGEN BUSINESS SYSTEMS
PROVIDING SECURITY LIKE NO ONE ELSE.
Hagen Business Systems is a proud partner of KnowBe4, the world’s largest integrated platform for awareness training combined with simulated phishing attacks. KnowBe4 has helped thousands of organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering.
It’s time that your security be as professional as your business is. Learn more below about speak phishing and password security.
Did you know that 91% of successful data breaches started with a spear phishing attack?
Find out what percentage of your employees are Phish-prone™ with your free phishing security test. Plus, see how you stack up against your peers with the new phishing Industry Benchmarks!
IT pros have realized that simulated phishing tests are urgently needed as an additional security layer. Today, phishing your own users is just as important as having antivirus and a firewall. It is a fun and an effective cybersecurity best practice to patch your last line of defense: USERS
Why? If you don’t do it yourself, the bad guys will.
Here’s how it works:
- Immediately start your test for up to 100 users (no need to talk to anyone)
- Select from 20+ languages and customize the phishing test template based on your environment
- Choose the landing page your users see after they click
- Show users which red flags they missed, or a 404 page
- Get a PDF emailed to you in 24 hours with your Phish-prone % and charts to share with management
- See how your organization compares to others in your industry
The Phish-prone percentage is usually higher than you expect and is great ammo to get budget.
Start phishing your users now. Click the link below, and get started immediately!
How vulnerable is your network to hacked user passwords?
A whopping 25% of employees are using the same password for all logins. What if that password is available on the dark web? A massive amount of passwords are compromised due to data breaches and used by the bad guys for attacks. Are any hacked passwords in use within your organization?
Using breached passwords puts your network at risk. Password policies often do not prevent employees using known bad passwords. Making your users frequently change their passwords isn’t a good solution either. It only takes one compromised password match for the bad guys to gain access.
KnowBe4’s free NEW Breached Password Test (BPT) checks to see if your users are currently using passwords that are in publicly available breaches associated with your domain. BPT checks against your Active Directory and reports compromised passwords in use right now so that you can take action immediately!
Here’s how Breached Password Test works:
- Checks to see if your company domains have been part of a data breach that included passwords
- Checks to see if any of those breached passwords are currently in use in your Active Directory
- Does not show/report on the actual passwords of accounts
- Just download the install and run it
- Results in a few minutes!
Find out now which users are using hacked passwords!
Old-school awareness training does not hack it anymore.
Your email filters have an average 7-10% failure rate; you need a strong human firewall as your last line of defense.
Get a product demonstration of the innovative KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Platform.
In this live one-on-one demo we will show you how easy it is to train and phish your users:
- Virtual Risk Officer shows you the Risk Score by employee, group, and your whole organization
- Advanced Reporting on 60+ key awareness training indicators
- Send fully automated simulated phishing attacks, using thousands of customizable templates with unlimited usage
- Train your users with access to the world’s largest library of awareness training content
- Active Directory Integration allows you to easily upload and manage users